Daniel Marrese is the Principal Broker of Greystone Realtors. His passion for developing the skills and a broad knowledge of real estate have driven him for quite some time. It began in remodeling and home inspections where he learned material costs, job requirements and code compliance for small to medium residential remodels. As a result, this allows him to better serve his clients when showing property or prepping a new listing. Especially when estimating repair costs or locating potential problems before making an offer.
Furthermore, he learned early in his career that the only way to create lasting relationships and repeat business was to be honest, meticulous and thorough. Daniel’s opportunity to explore all types of buildings and homes, inspired him to take it one step further and become a REALTOR® and eventually owning his real estate company.
What services does Daniel provide?
- Assists buyers with finding their next home and and works directly with them all the way to closing.
- Assists homeowners that want/need to sell and I have some great key things that I do that really set me apart from other
- Assists homeowners that want/need to do more complex transactions regarding selling and buying simultaneously.
- I personally enjoy working in the residential market but my company does employ and has agents that can assist with Commercial needs.
- Real estate consulting for anyone in need of credit repair or looking to become ready to purchase a home in less than one year.
- Excellent customer service provided is highest on my list.
- I am available 7 days a week from 8am to 11pm and can show houses between 9am-10pm.
- Offers are written on the same day! Unless circumstances don’t allow.
– I CAN’T WAIT TO WORK WITH YOU – CALL ME TODAY! 502-472-2753
Read the experience several of his clients had and felt compelled to share! Daniel’s Testimonials